Friday, January 07, 2005

Justice Scalia Swears in New Texas Supreme Court Chief Justice.

The December 2004 issue of the Texas Bar Journal contains this article: "Scalia Swears In Jefferson as New Chief Justice ."(pdf) Nino swore in the new Texas Supreme Court Chief Justice in his capacity as circuit justice (pdf) for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. The article notes that Scalia said,“I was here once before and it seemed to take pretty well with Chief Justice ‘Emeritus’ Phillips [,] I hope it will take just as well and last just as long on this occasion.”

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Hey playa! You need to check out my blog.

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices seeking the boots are around 330 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home